Who is Esomus ?
Esomus is a company that creates specialist Management software tools covering :
- Safety management
- Accident prevention management
- Well-being code management
- Risk management
- Quality management
- Standards management
Link : www.esomus.com
Why Esomus ?
In-house risk management with a dedicated tool is our flagship product for minimising or preventing risks and making operations more efficient.
The CEO of Esomus, is expanding the team in order to meet your requirements. Currently, we are still looking to expand and take on staff.
Please do not hesitate to contact us and/or join us either :
Via our website: www.esomus.com
By email: email@example.com
Regulatory monitoring is the daily monitoring of the well-being code, federal and regional taxes, standards and controls, which are of course monitored by ESOMUS software.
History of Esomus
The CEO of Esomus created this company, as the need to be compliant, to monitor, to pre-empt through risk management was something that was ever relevant for companies on a daily basis regardless of size, be it :
- Because there were too many accidents and or incidents that the company could have avoided
- In order to avoid significant financial losses without proper management.
- Thanks to the desire of business leaders to better follow regulations and standards or to comply with them.
- To be familiar with the taxes, the code, the standards and to monitor them in real time.
- To add value to the company and through such controls, to minimise losses of time and financial losses resulting from related risk management.
Esomus contact details
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.
Here are our contact details :
Rue de l'Arbre à la Croix, 293
GoogleMap : Link
BCE : BE0723595056
FINTRO : BE03 1431 0729 0084
Tél. : + 00 32 (0)4 / 265 61 92
Mobile : + 00 32 (0)471 / 49 34 11
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Site : www.esomus.com
ESOMUS office hours :
Mondays: 08.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 17.00
Tuesdays: 08.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 17.00
Wednesdays: 08.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 17.00
Thursdays: 08.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 17.00
Fridays: 08.00 - 12.00 and 13.00 - 17.00
Our software tools are state of the art, thanks to the skills of our employees and partners and we are able to offer you quality software with high added value for your companies in order to minimise risks and/or comply with standards on a daily basis.
Our training courses, our experience, our expertise will all meet your requirements and we are always keen to identify your needs together and find the best solution for your management needs within your company or business sector.